I was tagged by Susan. Here is what I have to do.
1. List seven random facts/habits about yourself
2. Choose another SEVEN bloggers to tag and list their names in your blog (sorry guys! LOL!)
3. Leave your seven tagged bloggers comments to notfiy them of their tagging and to direct them to your blog for tag instructions.
Part 1. 7 random facts/habits about me
- My primary form of transportation right now is a bike. Yup, that's right! A bike. Nope, it is not by choice. I am in the midst of getting my German Driver's license. Sounds like no big deal, right. Right! It will be a while. It's a long story. Basically, I come from a state in the US that does not have a reciprocal agreement with Germany as far as transfering driver's licenses goes. I had 6 months to get the thing (our relocation company told me I had a year--they were wrong), soo now, I am not supposed to drive until I get the license. Getting the license is a long and expensive process--many hours of driving lessons (since I have to learn how to drive manual shift to pass the test), studying many hours for the written exam (driving is very regulated here, millions of signs, different rules for right of ways, etc.)There's more, its a long story. So my kids are I are biking it most places. Lucas rides on the back of my bike in his "kindersitz". Leah rides on her pink 2 wheeler. We are having fun, I am getting back into shape. So I am trying not to complain too much. But when it rains.....that leads to #2
- I have trouble following rules/directions. Not that I don't understand. I do. I just like doing my own thing most times. Not in an arrogant sort of way. But I just find it boring to do what someone else has decided should be done. I am sure many of you understand. I used to say I was a rebel, but I am not really. I just have my own way of doing. Well, and sometimes, the "rules/directions" are just plain silly (like the driving thing--if I had come from Colorado, I could just get my license transfered !!! It is silly and unfair, so when it rains or is cold (or I am running late!lol), this chicks driving!!). I really find great pleasure in trying something different. I am an experimentalist at heart, and that comes through in all aspects of my life, especially with rules/directions. For example I buy cookbooks, but can never just follow the recipe, I always end up making something slightly different!lol And each time I remake that dish, it is slightly different.
- I am a very fast typer! Therefore I tend to type too much.When I type too much, I get embarrassed and feel like man, people are going to think I am a total yapper. Which I am when I get relaxed and comfy and let my guard down. Like I did up there. But then I get all...embarrassed and I blubber. Like now!giggle. Okay, now I am being sillly.
- I have trouble talking about myself. I have written down things and erased them a million times. Okay, for the last 3 points, I will just type. No erasing.
- I worry too much.
- I went to all girl school for high school AND college.
- I have 2 patents.
Part 2. Tag 7 people. Well I don't know 7 people that have not already been tagged with this game, so I am going to have to search around tomorrow and find some people to complete task. So check back tomorrow to see who I will tag. :)