So, I have been avoiding posting since the tag posts. Everyone I wanted to tag was already tagged. So I decided to change the rules a tiny bit. Instead of tagging seven people as Susan told me to do, I will list 7 of my favorite blogs to check out lately and post a comment on their blogs (yup, I'm a lurker!giggle). So here goes:
- Sewmamasew. We'll I am a mama that sews, so I joined the blog's flickr group, where I can share pics of the things I have been making. The blog owner also has a wonderful fabric site--man does she have great taste in fabric. I would buy everything, really! And on her blog, she has free fabric giveaways and such, so you gotta love that, right. I first heard about the sewmamasew blog and flickr group while reading on
- Erica's blog. Erica is a great designer. I also just love her pictures! She has such an eye for the camera and she captures to sweetness of little daily moments just perfectly.
- I really enjoy Blair's blog wisecraft. She makes the sweetest things. We'll she makes a bit of everything, even her own slipcovers! Impressive.
- Purlbee. One of the first blogs I discovered. I have been a fan of the owner's for a couple years. When I first learned to knit a few years back, her book was one of the first books I bought. I have made a few things from her book, and was so delighted to see she started getting into fabric as well. I am a sewer that knits. I guess she is a knitter that sews. Anyway, there are always a bunch of great tuturials on her site, for knitting, crocheting and sewing. And they sell the best fabric and yarn on their purlsoho website!
- Anna Maria Horner's weblog is pure eye candy. She has such an eye for color and a wonderful modern bohemian flair. I enjoy ready about her business and her adventures in motherhood as well. And her fabrics are just amazing.
- Olive Juice & Co. Again, another blog that is just plain pretty to look at. This Kim also makes the most beautiful aprons. And shares some of the yummiest looking recipes!
- Posie Gets Cozy. Who does not read her blog? She makes lovely things. She writes beautifully. She takes gorgeous pics. You can totally get lost on her blog.
So that's it for me. Mission accomplished. FINALLY. Well sort of. I did change the rules. But I hope you will be okay with that?
I am outta here. Of to work more in the studio. Susan's manage it monday's serious over on boutique cafe totally kicked me into clean out the mess of a studio mode. I have been working soooo hard. Can't wait to share pics. I might show a before, but most likely jus the after!lol The before is soooo bad. I am also working hard to get the website and the etsy stores launched. I'll be selling my boutique creations on the website. And I'll be using my etsy shop to clear out alot of the fabric (vintage, new, european), trims/ribbons, buttons (vintage and new) and patterns (vintage, new and european). So if you are in the need to grow your stash, please check back for updates!!!
I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday today!!