Happy Friday Folks!
I hope you all enjoyed a great week. I have been super productive. Honestly, being productive is my only option these days, as I have so many deadlines quickly approaching. Today I wanted to share a little shop update with you all and then I have a fabulous giveaway to share!
Before I get to these two things, I need to share this giveaway that Jodi is hosting! Stop by to enter...drawing ends on August 3rd.
Okay, let's get to the shop talk! I took a bit of a break from sewing and got some amazing fat quarter bundles ready for listing on the website! I'd started cutting these in preparation for Quilt Festival. But they are so pretty sitting here, I decided to share some with my internet customers. Most of these fabrics are long out of print. Finally parting with a bit more of them! Here is a peek of some of the goodness.
I'll be listing these throughout the weekend, along with all of these!
I'll put a little update here when I get all these fabrics and bundles shown here up on the website. And I'll send out a new newsletter as well. *****The website has been updated! and a new newsletter sent!*****
While I love putting together these fabric bundles a part of me always feel a bit jealous of the new owners, as I don't get enough time to play with them myself. I did decide to keep these two though. The bundle at the top is all 1/2 yard cuts and the bundle at the right bottom are fat quarters. I can never seem to get enough of these colors, especially together! I already know what I'll make with them, too! I hope to sneak some time to play with them this weekend!
I also wanted to remind those of you that subscribe to the newsletter to be sure to check it for a new coupon code. Also, I'll include a lovely little bundle of scraps with all orders placed until August 31st. And purchases this week get you extra entries in today's Giveaway! See details below.
Now, on to the newest Super Summer Giveaway bundle! Since I missed a couple weeks, I made this one just ridiculously good! Atleast I think it is! :) One lucky winner will receive all of the following!
This fabulous pattern from Amy Butler. Wouldn't it be fun to make your own laptop cover and mp3 case!
These vintage buttons....all vintage mother of pearl.
All of these scraps....lots of out of print designer fabrics and precious European fabrics in here. Most are pretty large scrap pieces, so even if you don't quilt, you should be able to find a use for these for small crafts, small bags, etc... This is about 1/2 of a flat rate priority box worth of scraps.
1 yard of each of these Denyse Schmidt fabrics from her Country Fair collection...the decorator weight line. These are 60 inches wide and 100% cotton. Gorgeous! (I'll be getting yardage of these up on the site this weekend). I whipped up a new tote bag using these two fabrics together...turned out super cute.
And this bundle of fat quarters (this bundle will also go up on the site this weekend)! These fabrics all work amazingly well together! Love, Love the colors and already cut out some new items for Fall using them.
What do you think...do you love it? Well, I sure do!
Okay, now for the rules for this giveaway.
You can get up to 7 (a lucky number!) entries in this week's giveaway.
1. Leave a comment here telling me what your favorite color or color combination is and why? I love pretty much all colors, but my all time favorite is red. It has been since I was a teen. My high school colors were red, white and black. And I started wearing red then and have loved it ever since. Now you can find bits of red scattered throughout my house. Lots of red in my closet. And my two favorite handbags are red. Most of my favorite fabrics also have red in them as well.
2. Blog about this giveaway and leave a comment here so I can get you your second entry and leave a link to your blog so we can all stop by and say hello!
3. Post a picture of something you've sewn in the Sheree's Alchemy Sewing Circle Flickr Group. Leave me another comment here with a link to your photo so we can stop by and see what you've made.
4. Subscribe to my Newsletter and/or Blog feed. Leave me a comment here telling me which you subscribe to and I'll get you your 4th entry.
5. Make a purchase from my website and get 3 extra chances to win!!! Remember, you'll be getting a free bundle of scraps with each purchase as well. I really wanted to give those that support my shop an extra chance to win this time. At the same time, I don't want to make purchasing from the shop a requisite to getting a chance to win. So I think this is a good compromise. I hope you do too! You don't need to leave a comment here. I'll add your extra entries automatically. All purchases made until August 9th will qualify. Six entries per order.
So you have up to 10 chances to win! I'll leave this giveaway open until August 9th. And will announce the winner soon after.
Okay, I have to scoot. Leah is in her first musical today! She is playing the role of Glinda in Wicked at our local performing arts center. The kids have done a couple acting/drama camps this summer. I'll share pics of Leah's performance as well as their other performances in an upcoming post.
Have a great weekend, folks!!